Chelan County Fair Board
- To provide a truly family event reflecting Chelan County’s best resources
- To provide recognition and inspiration for all exhibitors in a setting which allow for showcasing their individual accomplishments.
- To provide an educational opportunity for all those visiting the fair through demonstration, displays, contest, and judging of exhibits.
- To provide a well balanced array of exhibits from youth, adults, commercial enterprise.
- To encourage all areas citizens to attend the annual celebrations each fall to enjoy exhibits, entertainment, and camaraderie.
- To contribute to the economic development for Chelan County through education and promotion of agricultural and industrial products of our area.
- To enhance its performance as a public resource for the annual fair providing social and economic benefit to the region.
Chelan County Fair Board Meetings
Topic: Chelan County Fair Board Meeting
Note: Chelan County Fair Board meets the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. (Please refer below for meeting location for the specified date)
June 8, 2023 Meeting
Chelan County Fairground
5700 Wescott Drive,
Cashmere, WA 98815
Members of the Board
Kerri Gates - President
Rick Hanson - Past President
Bruce Thorn - Past President
Cheyenne Stocker, Vice President
Roni Freund, Secretary
Nicole Germain, Treasurer
Karen Welch, Grounds Manager
Cathy Thackeray, Cashmere
Liz Avey, Cashmere
Lisa Miller - Cashmere
Nanci Robertson - Manson
Thomas Gray - Cashmere
Andy Reeves - Chelan
Cindy Fowler - Wenatchee
JR Cooper - Wenatchee