Chelan County Fair Campground Rules
ALL UNITS MUST PARK IN SPACE ASSIGNED BY CAMPING COMMITTEE. Fee INCLUDES both camping unit and tow vehicle. Only one vehicle will be allowed to park at
your camping unit. All others WILL BE TOWED.
All camping will be in Lot A.
The unit size registered MUST be the size you bring. ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO BRING A UNIT NOT OF THE SIZE REGISTERED may be removed.
- All campground registration must be received at the Fair Office by JULY 31. Late registrations are not guaranteed a space. Registration forms may be obtained from your 4-H leader, FFA Advisor, Chelan County 4-H Office, the Fair Office, or on the Fair web page.
- Campground registration form must be filled out by an adult over 21 years of age, who will be in charge of the camping unit and will be staying at the campsite. Each registration must be accompanied by the $85.00 camping fee, plus any additional chaperone passes. Make checks payable to Chelan County Fair, 5700 Wescott Drive, Cashmere, WA 98815.NO TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Campground registration parking permit is for camping unit and tow vehicle only. Permits MUST be displayed in the front window of your vehicle at all times.
- Completed Campground Permit must be displayed outside the door of the camping unit facing the fire lane.
- Fire lanes between rows of camping units must remain open at all times for emergency access. Only one vehicle will be allowed at each camping unit, all others WILL BE TOWED.
- Due to lack of space, ONLY 4-H and FFA PARTICIPANTS WITH LIVESTOCK OR HORSES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Priority will be given to those living more than 10 miles from the Fair.
- Camping units are encouraged to be in place no later than 8 PM on Wednesday. Lot A will be open Monday 2 PM – 6 PM, Tuesday 4 PM – 7 PM, and Wednesday 10 AM-8 PM. All units must PARK IN SPACE assigned. Space assignment will be posted at the gate entrance and on your Parking Pass. A Fair Official will direct campers to assigned sites.
- Electrical, sewer, and water are available at each site. Use of generators will not be allowed after 10:00 p.m. All extension cords must be grounded type with 3-prong plugs.
- Dogs and/or other pets will NOT be allowed in a campground with the exception of registered therapy dogs. Campers not abiding by this rule may be asked to leave the campground.
- All youth under the age of 20 must have an adult chaperone while in the campground. Any camping unit without an adult (over 21) supervision will be removed from the campground.
- Restrooms and showers are available. Please be respectful of others and the facility. Keep restrooms and campground clean.
- Dumpster is provided – PLEASE deposit your bagged garbage in the dumpster daily. Do not leave garbage or garbage cans in the camping space when you depart.
- CURFEW FOR CAMPGROUND IS 11:00 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY AND 12:30 A.M. ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Noise levels shall not interfere with the peace and quiet, use, and enjoyment of the surrounding neighborhood. Turn lights off and keeps campground quiet after that time.
- Minors are reminded that any misconduct or unlawful act shall be grounds for suspension of that person(s) from the Fair and from camping at the Fair the following year. This rule includes but is not limited to, consumption and/or possession of alcohol and other controlled substances (See General Rules in the Exhibitor’s Guide).
- Camping units will be permitted to leave the camping area after 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Chelan County Fair assumes no responsibility for damage or injuries to camping units.
The above-stated rules are for your protection and convenience as well as to provide emergency information and location for Fair Board Personnel. Completion of the registration form and payment thereof constitutes acceptance of campground rules for all adults and minors using the campground. Failure to comply with these rules may result in enforcement action by the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office.
Fair Camping Registration Form