Entertainments and Attractions
Sunday (9/9) 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
2018 Chelan County Fair’s Got Talent Contest
Singers, Musicians, Dancers, Bands, Magicians, Jugglers and acts of all kinds!
Fair's Got Talent Semi-Finals
Thursday, September 6, 2018
6:00 P.M - 8:00 P.M
Fair's Got Talent Finals
Sunday, September 9, 2018
11:30 A.M - 1:00 P.M
How To Join
- Download Registration Form
- Brief bio (age, category & talent)
- An audio / video files / link to a currently posted youtube video that showcase your talent.
All audition materials must be submitted by Saturday, August 25! Notification will be completed by Wednesday, August 27.
- Up to 20 acts can be chosen to compete on Thursday, September 6.
- A panel of three judges will evaluate each act.
- Nine acts will be chosen to compete on Sunday, September 9th for the top three prizes – First place being $150, second $100, and third $75.
- Fairs Got Talent Categories will consist of individual, duets, and groups.
- Three acts from each group MAY qualify to move forward on Sunday. 3 individuals, 3 duets, and 3 groups
- A sound system will be provided with a sound tech and a CD player, phone auxiliary cord.
- CD accompaniments must have the lead vocal tracks completely removed! Instrumental and harmony tracks are okay.
- Bands will be expected to provide their own amps, keyboards, drums, etc., and to set up and remove their equipment.
- All performances must be suitable for the family atmosphere at the stage.
- Complete the Fair’s Got Talent Show Registration Form.
- Performers under 18 get a pass and one for a parent/guardian. Performers 18 and over get a pass for themselves.
For more information, call 509-421-3717 or email email@example.com