Chelan County Fair Campground Rules
All camping will be in Lot A.
The size unit you register MUST be the size you bring. ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO BRING A UNIT NOT OF THE SIZE REGISTERED may be moved.
- All campground registration must be received at the Fair Office by JULY 31. Late registrations not guaranteed a space. Registration forms may be obtained from your 4-H leader, FFA Advisor, Chelan County 4-H Office or from the Fair Office.
- Campground registration form must be filled out by an adult over 21 years of age, who will be in charge of the camping unit and will be staying at the campsite. Each registration must be accompanied by the $55.00 camping fee plus any additional chaperone passes. Make checks payable to Chelan County Fair, 5700 Wescott Drive, Cashmere, WA 98815. NO TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Campground registration parking permit is for camping unit and tow vehicle only. Permits MUST be displayed in the front window of your vehicle at all times.
- Completed Campground permit must be displayed outside the door of the camping unit facing the fire lane.
- Fire lanes between rows of camping units must remain open at all times for emergency access. Only one vehicle will be allowed at each camping unit, all others WILL BE TOWED.
- Due to lack of space, ONLY 4-H and FFA PARTICIPANTS WITH LIVESTOCK OR HORSES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Priority will be given to those living more than 10 miles from the Fair.
- Camping units are encouraged to be in place no later than 8PM on Wednesday. Lot A will be open Monday 2PM – 6PM, Tuesday 4PM – 7PM and Wednesday 10AM-8PM. All units must PARK IN SPACE assigned. Space assignment will be posted at gate entrance and on your 2015 Trailer ONLY Parking Pass. A Fair Official will direct campers to assigned sites.
- Electrical, sewer and water are available at each site. Maximum 15 amp draw, with all electrical plug-ins to be UL approved. NO air conditioners will be allowed. Use of generators will not be allowed after 10:00 p.m. All extension cords must be grounded type with 3-prong plugs.
- Dogs and/or other pets will NOT be allowed in campground with the exception of registered therapy dogs. Camper’s not abiding by this rule may be asked to remove their camping unit from the campground.
- All youth under the age of 20 must have an adult chaperone while in the campground. Any camping unit without adult (over 21) supervision will be removed from the campground.
- Restrooms and showers are available. Please be respectful of others and the facility. Keep restrooms and campground clean.
- Dumpster is provided – PLEASE deposit your bagged garbage in the dumpster daily.
- CURFEW FOR CAMPGROUNDS IS 11:OO P.M. ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY AND 12:30 A.M. ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Noise levels shall not interfere with the peace and quiet, use and enjoyment of the surrounding neighborhood. Turn lights off and keep campground quiet after that time.
- Minors are reminded that any misconduct or unlawful act shall be grounds for suspension of that person(s) from the Fair and from camping at the Fair the following year. This rule includes but is not limited to, consumption and/or possession of alcohol and other controlled substances (See General Rules in the Exhibitor’s Guide).
- Camping units will be permitted to leave the camping area after 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Chelan County Fair assumes no responsibility for damage or injuries to camping units.
The above stated rules are for your protection and convenience as well as to provide emergency information and location for Fair Board Personnel. Completion of the registration form and payment thereof, constitutes acceptance of campground rules for all adults and minors using the campground. Failure to comply with these rules may result in enforcement action by the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office.