Due to not having our annual fair in 2020, we are allowing exhibits to have been made by the exhibitor within the last two years to be eligible for entry at the Chelan County fair for 2021.
Please view the individual exhibitor departments for any new changes to the rules or regulations for entering your entries.
What you need to know before coming to Chelan County Fair
- We ask the community to do their best at making personal choices that keep themselves and their families safe while participating in our celebration. If you do not feel well, have COVID-19 symptoms, or are actively positive with the COVID-19 virus, please stay home and refrain from gathering at the Chelan County Fair.
- There will be designated entry and exit points into and out of Fair. Please follow these designations.
- The Food & still life Vendor booths at the Fair will be spaced out for your safety, we ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance while in line for food and when viewing entertainment at the Fair.
- The Beer Garden will be open in the same location as previous years and following all COVID-19 protocols given to restaurants. We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance while in line, and consider wearing your mask in the Beer Garden while walking around or ordering at the bar, you may remove it at your table when you are drinking.
- The Chelan County Fair will provide hand sanitizer throughout the event space and encourage people to either wash their hands or use sanitizer frequently.
- Safety protocols will be in place for the Carnival – including hand sanitizing stations, plexiglass where transactions occur and markers for distance. We ask that all patrons always maintain 6-feet of distance while in line and consider wearing a masks unless actively eating or drinking